Upcoming retreat with Thay Phap AN

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
    Dear Thay
    Dear Sangha

    Attached is the flyer for our retreat May 4-8 with Thay Phap AN  If you have not yet registered or said "probably" or "maybe" we would appreciate knowing if possible if you are definitely coming for all or part of the retreat or if you want overnight accomodations.  Please go back into the website and reregister by May 1st.

    Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery

    warmly invites you:

    A Retreat

    with

    Thich Chan Phap AN

    May 4 ~ 8, 2010

    Please go to: www.cdcmonastery.org/visiting us

    Scroll to the bottom of the page for complete details and to register

    To hold the energy of this retreat stable we ask participants to plan to attend all

    sessions ~ 4 evenings and Saturday.

    If you need other arrangements please contact Thay Tinh Man at 303-697-4645.

    Overnight accommodations are available for anyone who wishes to make this a longer,

    independent practice, retreat. Those who want to stay at the Monastery overnight and

    commute back and forth to your place of work are welcome to do so.

    For accommodation information please call Elaine at 303-567-2927.

    Suggested Donation: Four evenings ~ $100.00

    Saturday Day of Mindfulness ~ $25.00

    Additional Dana for overnight stay gratefully accepted.

    Directions: From the intersection of Hwy 285 and C-470, head south on 285, towards

    Fairplay, for 8.3 miles to S. Settler’s Drive. Turn right onto S. Settler’s Drive, take an

    immediate left onto the unpaved frontage road, and the

    first right into the monastery’s parking lot.

    With a bow and a smile we thank you.