Re: Day of Mindfulness, this Saturday, February 6, 2010

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 8:43 PM

      Dear Thay,
      Dear Sangha,

      COMPASSIONATE DHARMA CLOUD MONASTERY ~

      Please join us for a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition Thich Nhat Hanh, with Abbot Thay Tinh Man.

      Saturday, February 6, 2010

      9:30am to 4:30pm.

      Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

      Tentative Schedule:

      9:30 AM            - Sitting meditation

      10:00 AM          - Break

      10:15 AM          - Singing, yoga, walking     meditation

      11:30 AM          - Dharma talk

      12:30 PM           - Lunch

      1:30 PM             - Total relaxation

      2:30 PM             - Sitting meditation

      3:00 PM             - Tea meditation, Dharma discussion

      4:00 PM             - Cleaning (We ask our Sangha to help clean the monastery after the Day of Mindfulness.)

      4:30 PM             - Ending

      Questions? need more information?

      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery

      info@...; 303-697-4645

      http://compassionatedharmacloudmonastery.org/

      8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado

      Directions:  Take Hwy 285 South 8.2 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and then left into the parking lot.

      <monastery logo2.png>