Qigong

  • Deborah Rene Larrabee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      Last Thursday only one person showed up for Qigong at 6:00.  I'm assuming it was because of the weather but I'd like to check in with people and see who is interested in continuing.  Please let me know if you are still interested by emailing me at drlarrabee@....

      Thanks, Rene
    • Deborah Rene Larrabee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        There will be Qigong tonight.  We will start right at 6:00 and go no later than 6:45 but may finish a little earlier as we will have a guest.

        Thanks, Rene