retreat room-mate

  • Beth Eld
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Dear friends,

      A few of us ladies reserved a 5 person room together for the retreat at the YMCA but we now have 2 openings. We are looking for a room-mate who would want to really observe the 9 - 5 noble silence and keep a quiet and dark room for us to get enough sleeping time in.

      If you haven't reserved your room yet and want to reserve with our names on the same room, or if you want to switch from a different room to ours, let me know, and tell the YMCA when you make your reservation. It's with Val Stephen, Tam Snyder, and Beth Eldridge.

      Peace,
      -Beth
      --
      "Whether you know it or not – you are already there. You are the beauty… the power… the passion… the knowledge… the fire… the calm… the heart and the soul… You are the star of your being… all you have to do is let yourself shine." - Sark
    • Beth Eld
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        Dear friends,

        I am interested in the 2 person room option for the Be the Change retreat at the YMCA this year, and I am looking for a room-mate. Are you a female also interested in this option, someone who strongly values honoring the dark and silence during the sleeping time (at least 9pm - 5am), and who doesn't snore? Please let me know if you'd like to discuss being room-mates.

        Thanks,
        -Beth
        (I will only be checking email sporadically from July 3 - 20)