dinner

  • Beth Eld
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 2, 2009
      Dear friends,

      Let's meet for dinner at 5:45 at Siamese Plate, on Folsom just north of Arapahoe.

      -Beth

      --
      "Help me remember that the purpose of making mistakes is to prepare myself to make more; help me remember that when I'm no longer making mistakes I'll be out of this world"
    • Beth Eld
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 9, 2009
        Dear friends,

        Let's go to Tokyo Joe's for dinner at 5:45. Maybe if we sit outside it will be quieter? Tokyo Joe's is on the north side of Arapahoe, west of 28th St.

        With a lotus,
        -Beth

        --
        "Help me remember that the purpose of making mistakes is to prepare myself to make more; help me remember that when I'm no longer making mistakes I'll be out of this world"
      • nvose
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 16, 2009
          I'm totally on for dinner, Beth. Tokyo Joe's sounds great. I had a craving to go there. I just got back in town from helping with a dance camp in the mountains and then over to Oakland to find an apartment with LIz. Big success! I will be leaving on the 25th or 26th for California and hope to be able to spend as much time with Sangha as possible! Can't wait to see you all!
          much love,
          Nathaniel

          --- In mountainstream@yahoogroups.com, Beth Eld <namastemundo@...> wrote:

          > Dear friends,
          >
          > Let's go to Tokyo Joe's for dinner at 5:45. Maybe if we sit outside it will
          > be quieter? Tokyo Joe's is on the north side of Arapahoe, west of 28th St.
          >
          > With a lotus,
          > -Beth
          >
          > --
          > "Help me remember that the purpose of making mistakes is to prepare myself
          > to make more; help me remember that when I'm no longer making mistakes I'll
          > be out of this world"

        • Shara Howie
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 16, 2009
            I'll be there too!

            I'm totally on for dinner, Beth. Tokyo Joe's sounds great. I had a craving to go there. I just got back in town from helping with a dance camp in the mountains and then over to Oakland to find an apartment with LIz. Big success! I will be leaving on the 25th or 26th for California and hope to be able to spend as much time with Sangha as possible! Can't wait to see you all!
            much love,
            Nathaniel

            --- In mountainstream@ yahoogroups. com, Beth Eld <namastemundo@ ...> wrote:

            > Dear friends,
            >
            > Let's go to Tokyo Joe's for dinner at 5:45. Maybe if we sit outside it will
            > be quieter? Tokyo Joe's is on the north side of Arapahoe, west of 28th St.
            >
            > With a lotus,
            > -Beth
            >
            > --
            > "Help me remember that the purpose of making mistakes is to prepare myself
            > to make more; help me remember that when I'm no longer making mistakes I'll
            > be out of this world"

          • Beth Eld
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 23, 2009
              Dear sangha,

              Let's meet for dinner at Rumbi Island Grill on the 29th st. mall at 5:45.

              Happy Thursday!
              -Beth

              --
              "Whether you know it or not – you are already there. You are the beauty… the power… the passion… the knowledge… the fire… the calm… the heart and the soul… You are the star of your being… all you have to do is let yourself shine." - Sark
            • Beth Eld
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 10, 2009
                Dear friends,

                We had a great time last week at dinner, let's try Pei Wei at the 29th St. mall this week, south of Canyon on 29th St. We can meet there at 5:45.

                Here's the menu: http://www.peiwei.com/pdfs/menus/Colorado.pdf

                Cheers,
                -Beth

                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 22, 2009
                  Dear friends,

                  Let's meet for dinner at 5:15 at Laudisio's during happy hour!

                  Happy blue skies!
                  -Beth

                  Message 8 of 29 , Nov 18, 2009
                    Dear sangha,

                    Let's meet for dinner at Mad Greens on Thursday, at 5:00 if the Chi Gong is still going on - could someone please reply to let us know if Chi Gong is happening at 6:00?

                    Thanks,
                    -Beth

                    --
                  • giftwarelb@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 29 , Nov 18, 2009
                      Chi Gong is still gong on.

                      Message 10 of 29 , Dec 10 3:22 PM
                        Mad Greens for dinner anyone? 5:15 at the 29th St. mall on the west side, just south of Panera's.

                        -Beth

                        Message 11 of 29 , Jan 14, 2010
                          Dear friends,

                          Let's go to Mad Greens for dinner. I'm feeling the need to be healthy again. Let's meet there at 5:15. It's at the 29th St. Mall near the west entrance to Island Grill.

                          -Beth

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jan 28, 2010
                            Dear friends,

                            Let's get some dinner before Qi Gong / sangha! 5:00 at Siamese Plate, 1575 Folsom. Boulder, just north of Arapahoe.

                            Manga!
                            -Beth

                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 4, 2010
                              Dear friends,

                              Let's try the Mediterranean Market and Deli for dinner, on the north side of Pearl St., West of 28th St. (near Good Times)-- From Pearl, go North on 26th St and right into the alley parking lot behind the restaurant. Good falafel and hummus! Oh, at 5:45.

                              -Beth

                              Message 14 of 29 , Jun 24, 2010
                                Hello dear friends,

                                Who would like to visit over dinner before sangha tonight? Let's meet at Tokyo Joe's at 5:45 at 2525 Arapahoe, on the north side of the road, just west of US 36 See their menu here: http://tokyojoes.com/food.html

                                Smiles,
                                -Beth
                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 24, 2011
                                  Dear friends,

                                  Would you like to get together for dinner before sangha? We could get
                                  a light meal at Mad Greens at 5:45 before yoga.
                                  -Beth