Rent for Meeting Space & Sangha Sign Up Sheet.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Dear Friends:

      RENT
      The rent check for $160.00 is in the mail for March along with the
      signed Rental Agreement. Our Rental Agreement expires in July 2009.
      We have a balance in our checking account of $88.00.

      SANGHA CONTACT LIST

      We had a list a while ago of members phone numbers and email
      addresses. I thought I would start a list and as a File on our site.
      If you are interested you can add your name and contact info. to the
      File. This will help us stay connected for discussion of our practice
      or social opportunities. Also, if someone needs some help with a ride
      to Sangha or any assistance they can contact someone.

      Enjoy the spring weather.

      Mark