1925Day of Mindfulness August 2, 2014

  • Elaine Anne
    Jul 28, 2014
      Dear Thay,
      Dear Sangha,
      Dear Friends,

      CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

      A DAY OF MINDFULNESS

      Please join us for a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

      ·  Our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM

      Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch, or share potluck.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

      SATURDAY :  tentative schedule ~
      9:30 AM - Sitting meditation
      10:00 AM - Singing, mindful movements, walking meditation
      11:30 AM - Dharma talk
      12:30 PM - Lunch (pot luck or bring your own)
      1:30 PM - Total relaxation
      2:30 PM - Sitting meditation
      3:00 PM - Tea meditation, Dharma sharing
      4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask the Sangha to please help clean the monastery at the end of the day)
      4:30 PM - Ending

      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
      8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

      Directions:
      Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and then left into the parking lot.

      With a deep bow of gratitude & peace ~
      _()_
      CDC Monastery &
      Tuesday Nite Sangha