1924Third Saturday Day of Silent Practice schedule change

  • Elaine/g
    Jul 16 10:48 AM
      Dear Friends & Families

      Our third Saturday Day of silent practice will not take place this Saturday, July 19. Please come practice on Sunday, July 20. CDC & Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly invite and welcome you & your families to our first fundraising event for our new meditation hall building.
      Our day will begin with a ceremony to generate compassion & world peace at 10:00 am. We will continue with tours of the grounds, a Vietnamese lunch (yum!!), and entertainment.
      We hope you will join us Sunday.

      With a bow of gratitude, peace & love ~
      _()_
      CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha