1923CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly invite you ~

  • Elaine Anne
    Jul 13, 2014
    Dear Sangha friends and families,

    Jefferson County has approved the building of our meditation hall complex; the seed planted by our beloved Thay in 2011.
    We humbly ask for your support in whatever manner you can give it.  In the spirit of building our 4 fold community we invite you to the first fundraiser, Sunday, July 20, 2014.  Please come & find out how this seed is being nurtured at its roots.  The schedule of the day is attached along with an informational letter.
    We hope you will join us.

    With a bow of gratitude and deep appreciation ~
    _()_
    CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha