Re: Who should be there this year.

  • xianaix
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2009
      Apparently, the convention is mainly for the guys running it and their buddies. There have been no guests announced and zero promotion done. Given the lackluster effort that's gone into putting the show together, don't expect much if pay to get in.

      --- In motorcitynightmares@yahoogroups.com, Justin Bozung <brianwilson7477@...> wrote:

      > Is this con even happening this year?   Everything is quiet.  No guest appearanced even posted on the their site.

    • Dwayne Roszkowski
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2009
         look... I have posted on this board several times we are having trouble with our webmaster. we will be posting guests soon. you will get guests lists and the like within a few weeks. thanks for your patience.

        first announced DEE WALLACE

        how is that? more to follow.

        On Sep 6, 2009, at 12:37 PM, xianaix wrote:

        Apparently, the convention is mainly for the guys running it and their buddies. There have been no guests announced and zero promotion done. Given the lackluster effort that's gone into putting the show together, don't expect much if pay to get in.

        --- In motorcitynightmares @yahoogroups. com, Justin Bozung <brianwilson7477@ ...> wrote:

        > Is this con even happening this year?   Everything is quiet.  No guest appearanced even posted on the their site.

      • Justin Bozung
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6, 2009
          Dwayne

          You gotta understand our frustration!   If you need a new webmaster, I can recommend someone who will update your site on a reg basis if you need for around 200 bucks every 6 months.  Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with her.

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6, 2009
            passing on the information as I type this.

            dwayne