Re: Updates in Your Groups, August 3, 2011

  • Bill Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
      Great Pix Grady......
      I made it up to M Fest for a short visit. couldn't stay long, or bring any bikes.  I don't know if Tom told you that I had a Heart Attack a couple weeks ago..?? I'm doing much better now. but will have to go back in for a couple more stents this winter......
      Bill

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
        Holy Heck Bill.  I just had back surgery 2 months ago.
        We'd make a heck of a workforce eh?
        Sorry I missed you at Myland Park.
        Hope you get to feeling better guy, I got a shot of the Bronson booth.
        Next year it'll be you hawking the Long Lonesome Highway in Morgantown.
        Keep in touch, updated with what's up and happening guy.
        It's good to hear from a friend.

        Later Bill.......Rich

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
          wow! nice pix, but i am sorry to hear of the health issues. having had several surgeries over the last few winters , i am now feeling pretty good. hope that is the same with you all. god bless!

          http://hacksawsgarqage.blogspot.com/

          To: motodirt@yahoogroups.com