anybody go to Crab Cove and last BBRoom shows?

  • SHBR (Stephen Brown)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      if so, any possibility of show reports? I couldn't get away from work early
      enough for the CC show, and avoided the BBRoom since the warmup act included
      Azeem, which I assumed guaranteed he would sit in for the MBug set...

      unfortunately I was out of town for the Avalon gig. I hope it sounded better
      than when the Mermen played there, the room sound was just awful for that
      show, a nasty echo off the back wall. Sound on the stage wasn't much better.

      Steve