Calls: Fwd: [SLAVICLING:315] (no subject)

  • Gurevich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      This is a forwarded message
      From: Steven Franks <franks@...>
      To: Society for Slavic Linguistics <slavicling@...>
      Date: Saturday, March 31, 2007, 1:04:56 AM
      Subject: [SLAVICLING:315] (no subject)

      I am organizing a session at AATSEEL 2007, Chicago, 27-30 December,
      on the topic Anaphora in Slavic Languages. If you are interested in
      being on this panel, please send me an abstract by 15 April. I will
      submit those to Grant Lundberg for early review and include any that
      are approved at this point. If you send me an abstract after this
      date, I will send it to AATSEEL for the second review, 1 August.
      However, I can only include 4 abstracts. (At this point, I have one
      in hand and 2 promised.)

      Steve

      Best regards,
      Gurevich mailto:alpgurev@...