Speckurs on Formal Semantics at MGU

  • Barbara Partee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      To all interested Moscow linguistics students (and others) -- I will be
      teaching a speckurs at MGU this semester on Current Topics in Formal
      Semantics, intended to be accessible to students with no previous
      background in formal semantics and also of interest to more advanced
      semantics students. The announcement is posted here:
      http://community.livejournal.com/chomsky_ru/26117.html
      The announcement is also on my website, where handouts and links to
      downloadable readings will be posted as the course proceeds.
      http://people.umass.edu/partee/MGU_2007/MGU07_formal_semantics.htm
      First meeting: Tuesday, Feb 13. Lecture 4:55-6:15pm, Seminar
      6:30-7:50pm. Room not yet known; probably somewhere near the OTiPL office.
      I will be happy to have regular auditors in the class as well as
      formally enrolled students. (About propuski, please ask someone else.
      You all probably know more about that part than I do.)
      Best wishes,
      Barbara

      =================================
      Barbara H. Partee
      Dept. of Linguistics, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003-9274
      phone (413) 545-0889, fax (413) 545-2792

      Home: 50 Hobart Lane, Amherst , MA 01002 (413) 549-4501
      *****
      Moscow address: Tallinskaja 2, apt. 258, Moscow 123458, RUSSIA
      Moscow phone: (7) (495) 757 01 08
      *****
      E-mail (no matter where): partee@...
      Home page: http://people.umass.edu/partee/
      Jan - Aug 07: Moscow. Sept - Dec 07: Amherst