Re: [mosling] MIT and other dissertations temporarily online

  • Peter Zubkov
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      Dear all,

      Even more MIT dissertations in linguistics are available for free at
      https://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/7829 (.pdf, not searchable)
      - large but not complete collection;
      http://theses.mit.edu (.gif page by page) - complete collection
      (at least in linguistics);

      I believe they are permanently online. The second site has been
      working at least for three years.

      Best wishes,
      Peter Zubkov