CONF: Semantics and Philosophy in Europe 6, St Petersburg June 10-14

  • Barbara Partee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      The Sixth Semantics and Philosophy in Europe colloquium will take place in St Petersburg June 10-14. The program is now online. That and more information are here:

      http://spe6conference.wordpress.com/

      The registration information is not online at this time. If you will attend, or will 'maybe' attend, write to Natasha Slioussar at the address given to make sure there will be a propusk for you.

      The talks will be an interesting mixture of semantics, philosophy of language, philosophy of mind, semantics and the history of generative grammar, experimental methods in semantics.

      I'm on the program, and so are Natasha Zevakhina and Elena Paducheva, Natasha Slioussar, Tatiana Chernigovskaya, and maybe Ora Matushansky.

      I think it should be interesting for both linguists and philosophers.

      Barbara
      Barbara H. Partee
      50 Hobart Ln, Amherst, MA 01002
      +1 (413)  549-4501

      Tallinskaya 2, apt. 258, Moscow 123458, Russia
      +7 (495) 757-0108

      Dept. of Linguistics, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003-9274
      phone (413) 545-0889, fax (413) 545-2792
      *****
      E-mail (no matter where): partee@...
      Home page: http://people.umass.edu/partee/
      Feb 15 - August 22, 2013: Moscow. Aug 23 - Feb 2014: Amherst