FYI: new blog “History and Philosophy of the Langu age Sciences”

  • Barbara Partee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      There’s a new blog, “History and Philosophy of the Language Sciences”, edited by James McElvenny at the University of Sydney. I’m the invited author of the third post in it, ‘On the history of the question of whether natural language is “illogical”’, which came out on May 1. For now, new posts are planned weekly. Here’s the blog address: http://hiphilangsci.com/.
      Let any interested friends know about it, because there is a desire for good discussion of the entries and for interesting new posts.

      Best, Barbara

      Barbara H. Partee
      50 Hobart Ln, Amherst, MA 01002
      +1 (413)  549-4501

      Tallinskaya 2, apt. 258, Moscow 123458, Russia
      +7 (495) 757-0108

      Dept. of Linguistics, Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003-9274
      phone (413) 545-0889, fax (413) 545-2792
      *****
      E-mail (no matter where): partee@...
      Home page: http://people.umass.edu/partee/
      Feb 15 - August 22, 2013: Moscow. Aug 23 - Feb 2014: Amherst