Information: Google print

  • Barbara H Partee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 9:17 AM
      I just got the following message about Google Print from my colleague John
      McCarthy. This is very useful to know, even though the "few pages at a time"
      situation (no full downloads, I believe) makes it not equivalent to having
      full copies of texts accessible for download. You can of course search on
      'semantics' or 'typology' or 'Adyghe' or whatever interests you. I have not
      really used it yet myself -- I just did a quick search on a few pairs of
      keywords and author names and realized that various books I wish I had in
      Moscow are accessible this way.

      Barbara