CONF: Semantics & Pragmatics at ICL Geneva 2013: Call for Abstracts

  • Barbara Partee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      Semantics & Pragmatics at ICL
      July 22-27, 2013
      Geneva, Switzerland
      http://semantics-online.org/icl-sp-cfp.html

      Next summer, during the 19th International Congress of Linguists (ICL),
      which
      will take place July 22-27, 2013 in Geneva, Switzerland, there will be an
      extensive session on formal semantics & pragmatics.

      We seek original research papers developing new approaches to formal
      semantics
      and formal pragmatics: experimental and corpus methods, field methods,
      cross-linguistic comparison, and innovative formal frameworks. We
      particularly
      encourage submissions that develop dynamic and modal techniques beyond their
      traditional domain, especially as related to the cluster of six subtopics
      listed below.

      URL for submissions (through the ICL website):
      http://www.cil19.org/en/calls-for-papers/call/
      Deadline for abstract submission: August 15, 2012.
      Specifications: 500 words (including examples but excluding title and