FYI: Fwd: web concordance for Bulgarian

  • Gurevich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      This is a forwarded message
      From: Petya Osenova <petya@...>
      To: <slavicling@...>
      Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 5:07:59 PM
      Subject: web concordance for Bulgarian

      Dear All,

      We are glad to announce the release of WebCLaRK 0.1 -
      the first version of our publicly available concordance search tool:

      http://www.webclark.org/Clark.html

      WebCLaRK is a portal hosting different language services for
      Bulgarian. It serves as an interface to the Bulgarian Reference
      Corpus - BulTreeBank. The services will be grouped into two
      categories: (1) services providing access to language resources
      and (2) services providing access to language technologies. In a
      long-term perspective, they will include at least the following
      components:
      Language Resources Services:
      * Concordance over plain text;
      * Concordance over annotated text.
      Language Technologies Services:
      * Morphological analysis of documents provided by the users;
      * Lemmatization of documents provided by the users;
      * Syntactic analysis of documents provided by the users.

      In this version of the portal, WebCLaRK presents its first
      component: Internet-based concordance of target word forms (or
      phrases) over a plain text Bulgarian corpus.

      Please note that the tool works better in browsers other than MS
      Internet Explorer.
      You can find Guidelines in Bulgarian and English.
      Your comments, suggestions and questions are very welcome.

      Best wishes for the New Year,
      Petya Osenova

      Best regards,
      Gurevich mailto:alpgurev@...