3972Fwd: [sem] Research on German demonstrative pronouns/ postdoc or PhD students

  • Natalia Zevakhina
    Dec 11, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Peter Bosch <pbosch@...>
      Date: Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM
      Subject: [sem] Research on German demonstrative pronouns/ postdoc or PhD students
      To: semantik@...

      We are looking for either one postdoc, or alternatively two PhD students, for a 3-year research project on German demonstratives, funded by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and starting early next year. What we primarily need is people with some experience in psycholinguistic experimental work, in corpus work, but also a good background in theoretical linguistics. The application deadline in 10 January 2014.  – Here's the link to the advert http://www.uos.de/universitaet/arbeiten_an_der_universitaet/stellenangebote/173_ikw_wiss_mitarbeit.html

      If there should be anyone in your surroundings who might  be suitable, I should be very grateful if you could pass on the announcement.

      Prof. Dr. Peter Bosch

      Professor of Computational Linguistics and Cognitive Science,

      Institute of Cognitive Science,

      University of Osnabrueck,

      D- 49069 Osnabrueck

      email:    pbosch@...