Fw: Re: joining group

  • Victorian Jill
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
      Can anyone help David get on our list? Jill

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
        Re: [mosbysrangers] Fw: Re: joining group Fast Frank was my ‘guardian angel’. This time of year, however, some folks are caught up in various things and just don’t get back to their e-mails. I am a ‘newbie’ here myself, or I’d help.

        Val

        On 9/10/06 5:04 PM, "Victorian Jill" <victorianjill@...> wrote:

        Can anyone help David get on our list?   Jill

        >I realize that you might be a member of several groups:  In particular, I am
        >trying to join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mosbysrangers/.  I see that you
        >have made several posts there.  I have applied about four times through the
        >Yahoo groups membership page and nothing happens.  After two weeks I get a
        >computer E-mail response telling me that my membership has been
        >automatically denied since no action was taken by the group moderator.
        >
        >Naturally, I'm a little frustrated by this.  I'm sorry if I sound a little
        >short with you.  I realize it's not your fault.  Anything you can do would
        >be greatly appreciated by me.
        >
        >Sincerely
        >
        >David Roha

      • Fast Frank
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
          done
          Frank

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
            Val & Jill
            I am, in my advanced years, merely half-fast now ;)
            Frank

            On 9/10/06 5:04 PM, "Victorian Jill" <victorianjill@ earthlink. net> wrote:

            Can anyone help David get on our list?   Jill

            >I realize that you might be a member of several groups:  In particular, I am
            >trying to join http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/mosbysrang ers/.  I see that you
            >have made several posts there.  I have applied about four times through the
            >Yahoo groups membership page and nothing happens.  After two weeks I get a
            >computer E-mail response telling me that my membership has been
            >automatically denied since no action was taken by the group moderator.
            >
            >Naturally, I'm a little frustrated by this.  I'm sorry if I sound a little
            >short with you.  I realize it's not your fault.  Anything you can do would
            >be greatly appreciated by me.
            >
            >Sincerely
            >
            >David Roha

          • Robert B. Mosby
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
              he'll get accepted eventually...it took me like 6 months and i'm related

              Fast Frank <fast1@...> wrote:
              done
              Frank