White Pride meetup in Atlanta Georgia, 5/16/2012, 12:00 pm

  • mosbysrangers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Reminder from: mosbysrangers Yahoo! Group

      Title: White Pride meetup in Atlanta Georgia

      Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
      Notes: White Pride meetup in Atlanta Georgia
      Caucasian Alliance Network (CAN) We (CAN) Survive:
      http://www.meetup.com/CaucasianAmerican/
      Caucasian Americans Social Networking meetup in Atlanta Georgia
      Caucasian Social Networking is an organization dedicated to promoting interaction and connections between and among Caucasians in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. We explore events and we encourage everyone to just hang out and have a good time with others. Join our group, and let's explore what's happening in America and the world together! Ladies and gentlemen, In a world of racism and treachery, Caucasian Love is the salvation of the Caucasian Community. Especially since a lot of racists of the Non-Caucasian persuasion are trying really hard to make things hard for Caucasian people in Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America. We must unite for survival. Now more than ever. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.