1657Re: [mosbysrangers] White Pride meetup in Atlanta Georgia, 10/21/2011, 12:00 pm

  • david lynn reedy
    Jul 31, 2012
      This is the most absolute sickening post I've ever seen! How can this be anything but the KKK in disguise?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pray for all of you that God Almighty who in no colour or of any race or any bullshit forgive you and bless you with a repentant mind head spirit and soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      From: "mosbysrangers@yahoogroups.com" <mosbysrangers@yahoogroups.com>
      To: mosbysrangers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 11:53 AM
      Subject: [mosbysrangers] White Pride meetup in Atlanta Georgia, 10/21/2011, 12:00 pm
      Reminder from: mosbysrangers Yahoo! Group

      Title: White Pride meetup in Atlanta Georgia

      Date: Friday October 21, 2011
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
      Notes: White Pride meetup in Atlanta Georgia
      Caucasian Alliance Network (CAN) We (CAN) Survive:
      http://www.meetup.com/CaucasianAmerican/
      Caucasian Americans Social Networking meetup in Atlanta Georgia
      Caucasian Social Networking is an organization dedicated to promoting interaction and connections between and among Caucasians in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. We explore events and we encourage everyone to just hang out and have a good time with others. Join our group, and let's explore what's happening in America and the world together! Ladies and gentlemen, In a world of racism and treachery, Caucasian Love is the salvation of the Caucasian Community. Especially since a lot of racists of the Non-Caucasian persuasion are trying really hard to make things hard for Caucasian people in Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America. We must unite for survival. Now more than ever. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.