Morrissey - live release tracklisting + NME Award nominations

  • Richard Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello!

      Just my weekly email to let you this is one of the current news stories at
      http://www.remembertheeighties.com this week!

      Here goes (blatent plug for the website coming - look away now if such a
      thing offends you!)...

      INTERVIEW
      We have a brand new and exclusive interview with ABC frontman MARTIN FRY
      online this week - talking about the band past, present and future the
      interview includes Martin talking about new ABC material, the gold suit,
      screenwriting and international touring plans...

      LATEST NEWS
      This week from Bauhaus, Cocteau Twins, New Order, Gang Of Four, Nine Inch
      Nails, Duran Duran, Debbie Gibson, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Bruce
      Springsteen, Go West, Tony Hadley, Toyah, Morrissey, Modern Romance, Bucks
      Fizz, Visage, Tears For Fears, Kylie Minogue, U2, Will Smith, The Beastie
      Boys, De La Soul, The Buzzcocks, Deacon Blue, Mariah Carey, Madonna, Frankie
      Goes To Hollywood, Human League, Wham!, Ian McNabb, A-Ha, Dead Can Dance and
      REM...

      REVIEWS
      New reviews include Howard Jones live and Jody Watley on DVD...

      COMPETITION
      Win tickets to see Tony Hadley & Martin play live in the UK...

      Enjoy!

      Richard

      http://www.remembertheeighties.com

      - - - -