We haven't completed the repair yet. But we did get her out sailing. Decent sail. Averaging 7kts. I also got a Pearson 35 that we moved on to which allowsgreygoose386
hey Jason, Did you'al complete needed cabin top/deck repairs and get back sailing OK? What was your action plan for repairs? best regards, Johnreevesjb
Also from a "coastal only" cruiser, but I've been an avid reader on this subject for 2 decades. Many world cruisers gravitate to smaller boats over timeselkiemaine
Please join us and share your information, photos, questions and experiences!
New members will be moderated until they've posted a time or two, in order to keep spam out of the group.
- Jul 19, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.