When the spreaders on my M28 went belly-up, I opted for aluminum. I simply sent the good spreader to a fabricator and he made the aluminum replacement.j_bober_3
Still available ??? sailsbad@...gregoryehmann
My 34 had the original wooden spreaders... They were in very poor condition... While digging around at my friends house we came upon a set of brand newrshearley
Please join us and share your information, photos, questions and experiences!
New members will be moderated until they've posted a time or two, in order to keep spam out of the group.
- Jul 19, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.