Re: [morganowners] M28 Rudder!!!!

  • Richard Shapiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
      I'm a little hesitant to order from Foss Foam.  Unless they've changed (which is definitely possible), they may still be producing crap.

      I ordered a rudder from them (about 10 years ago), and got utter garbage.  It was badly asymmetrical and had no glass covering the foam on the top surface - just a thin layer of gelcoat.

      Rich

      On Mar 19, 2013, at 11:19 AM, Skip Gundlach wrote:

      If it comes to that (finding a used rudder would be a stroke of luck), Foss Foam may have made them originally, and have the mold; if they’d had mine (ours was one of the molds ditched in Tampa Bay and not recovered when Catalina took over), I’d have gladly bought new...

      L8R

      Skip