Re: washing machine

  • elsiecay
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2012
      The boat is located in OpaLocka at 143 St and 27 Ave at a wharehouse yard in north Miami
    • elsiecay
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2012
        That is what I am afraid I will have to do. I am not looking forward to enlarging the passageway to get a new one installed as I fear taking a new one apart may void any waranty

      • UltimateAccuracy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012
          Try calling DS Hull, in Ft. Lauderdale for parts... most of the internal parts are the same, for combo washer/dryers. (754)463-4307

          Take it apart and fix it down below...

          John @ Gearbusters in Ft. Lauderdale