MOrgan 22

  • Jim Hoey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi. I have just joined this Morgan group as I am in the process of
      acquiring a 22' Morgan sailboat. Does anyone have any technical
      information on this model? I am looking for Owner's Manual, boat
      diagrams, design info., etc.
      Thanks,
      Jim Hoey
      Palmetto, FL
    • Allen-Paul Templet
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        Good Morning,Jim and Welcome Aboard:

        I can't help you with your 22' but there is an active Morgan group on Sailnet    www.sailnet.com  and someone there may be able to help If you have no luck here, you may want to try there!

        What's the name of your boat?

        Very Best,
        ap

        A-P and Beth Templet
        s/v Pelican
        Scheel-Morgan 462 #077
        Gig Harbor, WA

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
          Message
          Join the club; several of us are in the same hunt :-)

          But welcome to the group!

          Cheers, Ed
          M22 s/v Wind Dancer
          Atlanta
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
            Message

            You could try calling Catalina.  They have some manuals.  They would charge for reprint, but it would be reasonable.

                        Rich