Re: 413 O/I Head Layout

  • Vamper
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2012

    • jbr1948@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 18, 2012

        hi Morgan sailors/ friends,

        Item # 261069669355

        FYI: Subject classic M -34 ( 1967) seems in reasonable condition, been in 1 family since new; but, seller is relocating and wants quick sale.

        Item ends on July 25 at 0:55 EDT.  It started at $ 7,000, doesn't show a Reserve and "Buy It Now" = $ 12,500.  It's gas Atomic 4 is original.  Item shows

        24 photos.  It may be worth further checking for the right sailor.  We like this design but just bought a Morgan 30 in Maryland.

        best regards,  John & Cindy Reeves   M- 30 & 28   Virginia

      • Merlin Clark
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 18, 2012
          Hi John,
          Did you see the post about the Morgan Yachts facebook page? Lot's of activity over there.
          Merlin

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 18, 2012

            hi Merlin,

            1- Yes, I've participated some and submitted my photos to new Facebook site for Morgan Yachts (now > 108 members).

                 Its been easy to participate and interesting; I'd recommend any Morgan sailors to check it out plus submit photos of their Morgan (section for each design).

            2- Re: Facebook--I've understood some folks don't want their personal info on FB, and --yes, its a concern;  however, folks can set up a free account, not show

                 themselves in photos (if that's their desire) and ensure all their FB settings/profile parts are only shared with people they select.

            3- Re: Being on topic:  I hope my eBay posting is within guidelines for morganowners@Yahoogroups; I have no financial interests on these items.

                    good sailing & regards,  John Reeves   M- 30 & 28   lower Ches. Bay, Va.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 18, 2012
                Sorry to spin off topic.
                That is a good looking boat!

                Sent from my iPhone