Morgan 42 MKII

  • stkrompecher
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
      Can not find site for it.
      Checked M history, Internet, whatnot, although this was Ch. M. favorite boat, he used this model as his own personal craft, there is little in the literature I can find. I bought my boat, Happy Returns, last Oct. in Harpswell, ME, and I am trilled with the looks and so far of the overall of her, and have inherited literature, but nothing addresses the construction details
      Would like to know as much of the construction details, as possible.
      Was built in 1971, was sold first in 1972, was used/raced on the great lakes
      Appreciate all info.
      Stephen
    • Paula Biles
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
        Hi Stephen:
        Checked M history, Internet, whatnot, although this was Ch. M. favorite boat, he used this model as his own personal craft, there is little in the literature I can find. I bought my boat, Happy Returns, last Oct. in Harpswell, ME, and I am trilled with the looks and so far of the overall of her, and have inherited literature, but nothing addresses the construction details
        Would like to know as much of the construction details, as possible.
        Was built in 1971, was sold first in 1972, was used/raced on the great lakes
        Appreciate all info.
        The feature boat article of the current Good Old Boat (March/April 2012) is called "A well-loved Morgan 42 MK II: She's seen a lifetime of devotion." And Ted Brewer's column compares the Morgan to two other boats with similar goals -- the Newport 41S and Cal 40.

        Paula Biles
      • Stephen Krompecher
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
          Paula,
          Thank you, will check, I hope I can access it
          Steven

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
            Does anyone know where I might find a site that has all the specs on a 1972 41.5 morgan oi thanks Vicki Mike and the Blue Crew
          • jregar@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
            This is the manual for the 415
            Capt. Jack

            Does anyone know where I might find a site that has all the specs on a 1972 41.5 morgan oi thanks Vicki Mike and the Blue Crew

          • Richard Shapiro
            Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
              If you don't mind, I'll transfer these to the files area.

              Rich