Monel fuel tank -- free to good home

  • Paula Biles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
      Greetings for 2011,
      To improve the engine access we removed the original monel tank from our 1968 M34. It has no leaks and only mild surface corrosion on the outside surface.
      We're giving it away free to a good home -- FOB Bradenton FL. If shipping is required it may take time some time for us to get it boxed up.

      Photos are available.

      The dimensions are approx 36" x 11" x 16".

      Nautically Yours,
      Paula Biles

    • Walt Patstone
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
        Hi, Paula!

        That tank sounds like the exact same type that's in the 1972 M30 we bought last fall.
        I don't *think* I have an urgent need for a replacement. However, if nobody else
        requires the tank, let me know and I will pay you to ship it to Boston.

        Best regards,
        Walt Patstone

        PS
        Wishing you a great New Year with many fantastic sailing opportunities!

        On Jan 6, 2011, at 9:50 AM, Paula Biles wrote:

        Greetings for 2011,
        To improve the engine access we removed the original monel tank from our 1968 M34. It has no leaks and only mild surface corrosion on the outside surface.
        We're giving it away free to a good home -- FOB Bradenton FL. If shipping is required it may take time some time for us to get it boxed up.

        Photos are available.

        The dimensions are approx 36" x 11" x 16".

        Nautically Yours,
        Paula Biles

      • frank deshaw
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
          if you still have the tank....I would like to have it

          I'm here in Fl and can pick it up
          Frank

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011

            How many gallons does this tank hold