Re: [morganowners] Free Sails

  • Robert Fiaschi
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 1, 2009
      Are the sails still available???? Need sails desperately.

      I am in the process of cleaning out our basement and thought someone could use the old servicable sails removed from the family Morgan 30. The lot includes Main, 100% jib and 150 jenny. Pick them up and they are yours.

      I live in Delaware.
      Dan

    • captainrobert07
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 1, 2009

        --- In morganowners@yahoogroups.com, "Danial Duran" <DanDuran@...> wrote:

        > I am in the process of cleaning out our basement and thought someone could
        > use the old servicable sails removed from the family Morgan 30. The lot
        > includes Main, 100% jib and 150 jenny. Pick them up and they are yours.
        >
        > I live in Delaware.
        > Dan

      • Karl Burton
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 2, 2009
          At 08:51 AM 11/1/2009, you wrote:

          >Are the sails still available???? Need sails desperately.

          For which Morgan do you need sails?
        • Robert Fiaschi
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 3, 2009
            I have a 33 Morgan O I

            >Are the sails still available??? ? Need sails desperately.

            For which Morgan do you need sails?

          • Dan Duran
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 4, 2009
              The sails are gone, Sorry

              Dan

              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 4, 2009
                The sails are gone Sorry

                Dan

                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 4, 2009
                  Only wish this guy was cool like us - one of us, a morgan owner !

                  Bryan - You familiar with this boat ?

                  http://www.svsoggypaws.com/workshop.htm

                  Very impressive website ! Careful Skip, you may have a list of projects after you see this !

                  Michael Barnes
                  SV Dadidoc
                • Flying Pig
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 4, 2009

                    Heh...

                    I'm familiar with both the boat and the site.  Impressive to say the least.

                    Fortunately, at the moment, our project list is pretty short at the moment, and our bankbook is pleased, as it's empty and couldn't do anything right now if we wanted to !

                    L8R

                    Skip

                    (and)
                    "There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
                    its hand
                    (Richard Bach)

                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 4, 2009
                      Well known characters two seasons back in Marathon. Dont recall them this past season. Nothing wrong with a CSY; I looked at several before getting the 416 . You note the lady's computer expertise shows in the website set-up.............I wonder if she has a sister...?

                      Bryan ~~~ _/) ~~~

                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 5, 2009
                        I know Steve well. He has been in Green Cove Springs Marina for ever since I can remember.  I knew the previous
                        owner also.  You should see the electrical panel, Steve designed, It's from Star Wars.

                        I am beginning to wonder if the boat will ever see water again.

                        Skip, How do you know Shepards Rest?

                        Fair Winds

                        Dave

                      • Bryan ~~~ _/) ~~~
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 5, 2009

                          If any of the hams on this list are using SCS PCTIIe for Winmail I'd be glad to get some info off-list [ we dont want to bore the pants off everyone else ]

                          Bryan   -  capbrian@...

                        • Flying Pig
                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 6, 2009

                            -----
                            Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 5:39 AM
                            Subject: Re: [morganowners] Quite the Website !

                            I know Steve well. He has been in Green Cove Springs Marina for ever since I can remember.  I knew the previous
                            owner also.  You should see the electrical panel, Steve designed, It's from Star Wars.

                            I am beginning to wonder if the boat will ever see water again.

                            Skip, How do you know Shepards Rest?

                            Fair Winds

                            Dave

                            Just from being pointed to bumfuzzle long ago.  Would love to be aboard, but haven't had that experience...