Re: [morganowners] Re: gooseneck

  • USNCas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2009
      Try www.rigrite.com

      Also look at Seldon.

      Hate to recommend buying something new and expensive, but you can't really sail without finding a way to attach the boom to the mast.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
        Do you mean slide on a track mounted on the mast? If so, that's very common, for use with a downhaul to adjust tension the mainsail luff.
        Sorry sailorman couldn't help. Might call Dons Salvage and e-mail the pic Ray is going to send you.
        I've got the CRS disease, is this on a 24/25? I can send a pick of the one on my boat.
        Merlin

        I have been to Sailor man. I am in Plam beach COunty. I will try the other dealer you suggested. The trouble is i dont know exactly what this thing is supposed to look like, it was missing when i took delivery of the boat. The only sliding goose neck i can find seems to be for dingies..... .

      • frank deshaw
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
          have you been to Seachest Salvage in Riviera Beach???

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
            I'm in Lake Worth

            if you want to look at mine give me a call 5885527