testing list

  • Skip Gundlach
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      sailnet sez it's up again. We'll see if this comes through...
      Morgan 461 #2
      SV Flying Pig
      http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

      "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply
      messing - messing-about-in-boats.

      In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter,
      that's the charm of it.

      Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
      destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never
      get anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
      particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to
      do, and you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."
    • Bill Gilbert
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        Message
        After the way they treated customers with their recent shut down, I'll be cautious to trust them again.

        Bill Gilbert, M-34 "Sylvia"

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          Message

          At least they haven’t said anything about charging us --- yet!

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005
            Skip,

            It's hard to tell if sailnet is working when you CC the other lists.  It's hard to tell which list this came from and I got two copies.

            Tom

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005
              Check the Sailnet site again. It reads that their email lists will start
              within two weeks.