blog spot

  • Bob n Ovida Carter
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi Folks;
          I need some help.  I'm looking for the address of a blogspot I found on here and have since lost some of my bookmarks.   It was not about a Morgan.  It was a young couple from CA.   I remember that they both had boats and he left her and sailed about 500 miles alone.  Then he turned back.   They left on her boat which I think is a far east constructed boat with a bowsprit.  Some where in Mexico(?) they painted the trim etc in vivid colors similar to Portuguese fishing  boats.   Very interesting video of the work.  I know!  Not much info but we are now at Brunswick GA with excellent wifi but can't find bookmark.   Thanks

         Bob & Ovida
      M34 Hakuna Matata
      meows: Sasquatch, Sneakers, Zachary & Callie
      http://hakunamatatayellowboat.blogspot.com/

    • Troy & Deana Jones