Need some help!

  • ctmmcewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      We recently took possesion of a 1978 Out Island 41-415. There are
      manuals for everything except the generator.

      Installed is a "Fidelity Lodestar J 2052BA-1172A" It is powered by a
      Universal diesel 3 cylinder DH1101-58511. Does anyone have any
      information. Manuals? How to obtain parts, etc etc?

      Thanks to all.
      Chuck
    • Mary Stoltz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007

        Chuck,

        You may be able to get some answers at Fidelity Engineering Parts Department. 1-800-787-6000

        Regards,

        Mary

        Capt. Mary Stoltz

        www.MorganInvasion.net

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
          Message
          The generator part is made by Kohler,  you stated the engine is a Universal. It appears the unit was distributed by Fidelity Engineering since they put their name on it. I think I would compare prices from Kohler or Universal before buying from Fidelity. Investigate who made the base engine, I think Universal may use other manufacture's base engines, sometimes it is much cheaper to cut out all the middle men in the supply process.

          jh sends
          We recently took possesion of a 1978 Out Island 41-415. There are
          manuals for everything except the generator.

          Installed is a "Fidelity Lodestar J 2052BA-1172A" It is powered by a
          Universal diesel 3 cylinder DH1101-58511. Does anyone have any
          information. Manuals? How to obtain parts, etc etc?

          Thanks to all.
          Chuck

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.