Re: Want to play on new sailors site?

  • acoupleofsailors
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      I think this was somehow done on the other side, and it doesn't allow
      me to edit my post. Oh well, smart people like you can find us at
      yachtpals.com or beta@... ;-)

      Thanks so much for the heads up.

      -Kim

      You wrote:

      The web address, below, does not work due to some missing items,
      i.e. the www appellation and the .com part. So, when added, it brings
      you to your site... Might want to fix the link....

      Good luck...

      --- In morganowners@yahoogroups.com, "acoupleofsailors"