Re: [morganowners] 1984 Morgan 416 Electrical / Navigation Equip Consulting/Contracting Services

  • Cam, Lee, Maya & Fynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 5:21 AM
      Mike,
      Glad you liked the web-site, and thanks for the spelling mistake.  There are probably lots of them!!!  As working and updating the web-site is a never ending process.

      I do look FWD to speaking with you and discuss what will work best for you.

      Regards
      Cameron

      From: "Cam, Lee, Maya & Fynn" <sytranquility@ trans-marine. net>

      Mike,
      If you are not opposed to bring your boat up to Stamford, CT I would be more than happy to help you out.

      No dockage fees as we are a mobile business traveling between Long Island Sound and FL.  We anchor out and our customers raft-up while work is carried out.  On board work-shop & very reasonable rates.  We just finished up a Gen-Set, Watermaker & Alternator upgrade.  Have a look at our site www.trans-marine. net. We are full time cruisers of a family of 4 and the only time we go to the dock is to refuel about 2 times a year.  Give me a call or email and will be able to discuss some options for you.

      Hope this helps
      Cameron Murray
      954-683-7368