41' Morgan (main sail & stack-pac)

  • mikerayphd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Not sure if this is the right forum, so I will be brief and if
      interested you can contact me. We have just switched our 41'Morgan
      over to a roller-furled (behind the mast) main sail system. I have a
      used Main sail and also almost new stack pack system (dutchman system).
      They would probably only be good for a 41' (maroon colored).
      Thanks
      Mike Ray
      Shangri-la
    • Zuzack, Tom
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Possibly interested. Please give me the particulars such as what you are asking for the setup, which 41 is the system from, what condition the system is in, and where you are located.

        Tom
        Mia's Competition
        1977 Morgan Out Island 415 Ketch
        Apollo Beach, Florida
        =====================
        From: mikerayphd <mnray@...>
        Date: Thu Jun 01 09:27:58 CDT 2006
        To: morganowners@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [morganowners] 41' Morgan (main sail & stack-pac)

        Not sure if this is the right forum, so I will be brief and if
        interested you can contact me.  We have just switched our 41'Morgan
        over to a roller-furled (behind the mast) main sail system.  I have a
        used Main sail and also almost new stack pack system (dutchman system).
        They would probably only be good for a 41' (maroon colored).
        Thanks
        Mike Ray
        Shangri-la

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
         Visit your group "<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/morganowners">morganowners</a>" on the web.
      • Rosenmrmoose@wmconnect.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          Mike Ray,
            We are painting our 33 O/I that color, maybe we could cut it down.
          Please respond offline. Thanks,
          Shamus Carney
          SV Asako
        • mnray@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
             I have attached a picture which kind of shows the lazy bag, it has attached lines, etc.
            We are in Houston, Texas.  The bag itself along with the lines can be shipped with ease.  The main problem is the rods that are about 10' long.  It has two rods.  It might be easier and cheaper (freight) to purchase the rods locally.  If not, I could ship them in some type of tube, motor freight I guess.  Anyway, the bag is about 1 year old, we purchased it for $1600.00 plus labor, plus the dutchman system lines, etc all together it was about $2,200.00.   I would like to get at least $400.00 plus freight.  We have a OI, center cockpit 41'.   Let me know if you have any interest.

            Mike Ray
            s/v Shangri-la
            Houston, Texas

            From: mikerayphd <mnray@...>
            Date: Thu Jun 01 09:27:58 CDT 2006
            To: morganowners@yahoogroups.com

            Not sure if this is the right forum, so I will be brief and if
            interested you can contact me.  We have just switched our 41'Morgan
            over to a roller-furled (behind the mast) main sail system.  I have a
            used Main sail and also almost new stack pack system (dutchman system).
            They would probably only be good for a 41' (maroon colored).
            Thanks
            Mike Ray
            Shangri-la

            Sailing                                    Boating

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
               Visit your group "<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/morganowners">morganowners</a>"
            on the web.

            <FONT COLOR="#000099">Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy
            technology. It's free.
            </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/A1TolB/TM"><B>Click
            Here!</B></A>

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/