Re: [morganowners] Emg Tiller

  • Dave Kelsey
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2013
      Good thought. Mine is stored under the aft berth, where I will be anyway refilling the hydraulics.

      Dave

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 19, 2013, at 6:28 PM, "Mary Stoltz" <mstoltz1@...> wrote:

      Dave,

      I had the same thoughts about where to store it. You may want to consider some sort of tube standing upright and tucked in behind or beside the aft companionway.

      Regards,

      Mary