The Power of Introverts: A Manifesto for Quiet Brilliance

  • Paul Antonik Wakfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      I highly recommend the following Scientific American interview:

      http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-power-of-introverts&WT.mc_id=SA_CAT_MB_20120125

      The book's author presents views about introverts and evidence for those views, which I have held for most of my life, but which are contrary to what most people in the current society appear to believe.

      Likely her book is also worthwhile.

      --Paul

      [Excellent interview of author Susan Cain, who "explains the fallacy of "groupwork," and points to research showing that it can reduce creativity and productivity". Well worth reading since it provides information that ought to benefit many individuals - introverts and extroverts alike in their thinking about themselves and others. **Kitty]