Re: Iron excess, health consequences of

  • Steve Floyd Jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      --- In morelife@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Martin" <dayrain@...> wrote:

> [...]

      Hi Lynn,

      Thanks for communicating your interest in my review. I will consider
      uploading it after I am completed with it. I plan to be completed
      with it in the next few weeks. However, at this time it will still
      be "in-progress", as this section on iron accumulation will be only
      one section of several in a paper I am doing on accumulation of
      several metals. Therefore, I am hesitant to post it in "incomplete"
      form, since at that time I will likely not have all of the grammar
      corrections and organizational details completed.

      I will keep it in mind. Again, thanks for communicating your
      interest.

      > Lynn
      > dayrain@...
      >
      > [Moderator note: Steve is welcome to upload his review to the Files
      > section of the group for access by members. **Kitty]

      Kitty, I note that if I decide to upload my review, that I will add
      it using the "Files" section of the group.

      [Since the Files section of the group is only available to members and
      is not therefore searchable through Google or others, perhaps a better
      place (because more public) would be on the MoreLife website. After
      you upload it to the Files section here, we will consider where on
      MoreLife.org is the best place for it to go. --Paul]

      ---
      Steve Floyd Jr