Photodude Bear

  • Bruce&Linda Petersen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      No pic's of Terry on walkabouts and what he would wear on his head.
      Does he where a flag bandana thiny. Let me know.
    • Moondance Howler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        --- In moondance2005@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce&Linda Petersen"
        <blp510@...> wrote:

        > No pic's of Terry on walkabouts and what he would wear on his head.
        > Does he where a flag bandana thiny. Let me know.

        Yes, indeed, he does wear an american flag bandana on his head. will
        try to remember to find a pic and e-mail you guys.

        Howler