Wow

  • Serrebaby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      Did lisa say 4 months!!!! I can already picture it, it's just gonna
      be a day earlier!!!! Must start drinking to get my body in shape,
      don't know what a tuesday entry is gonna do to my system. Oh well,
      hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend, we are going to Medina for a
      concert tonight(sorry country) to have one last girls night out before
      our lovely Mary moves off to Arizona. See ya later!!
      Love
      Serrebaby