Schematics

  • fishjaco
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 12, 2005
      Circuit board is up...watch for more...I'm taking requests too, but I
      don't know freebird.

      --- In moogmg1@yahoogroups.com, Mike Thompson <tubmyk2@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks Jake!
      >
      > That would be an awesome contribution to the site and would really
      make it valuable for MG-1 users in the future. I appreciate that a
      lot.

      > Mike
      >
      > fishjaco <fishjaco@h...> wrote:
      > I'll probably pick up a copy from manual manor next week. It's 18
      > bucks which seems reasonable. I just have to take care of bills and
      > rent this week. So one (or at least the beginning of one) should be
      > up within like 2 weeks or so if no one else finds one first.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Jake
      >
      > --- In moogmg1@yahoogroups.com, Mike Thompson <tubmyk2@y...> wrote:
      > > +1 on that.
      > > Would have uploaded my own book except it's so badly water
      damaged
      > that it's literally unreadable, with all the pages sticking
      > together. If I do purchase one you better believe it will wind up
      on
      > the site!
      > >
      > > Mike
      > >
      > > swizzl@c... wrote:
      > > Thank you very much for the info, it would be great if we could
      add
      > the schematics to the group! Cheers- Angelo

      > > Moog synthesizer Music sampler Synthesizer music Synthesizer
      > Sampler

      > Service.

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
    • fishjaco
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 12, 2005
        Keyboard and jack boards up...

      • swizzl@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 12, 2005
          Dude, you rock!
        • angelo_negrette
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 14, 2005
            Hello, whem I try to open the service board and key jack files, a
            prompt tells me I am unauthorized. If you could send them directly to
            my e-mail, that would be great. Also any other service related files
            that you posted in the photo section. Is it possible to download or
            print photos from photo section? Thanks-Angelo
          • fishjaco
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 14, 2005
              Thats what happened to me with the manual. It's yahoo stuff. Your email
              is private so I cant send files to you here. They are all in the
              picture section and savable and printable after clicking "full view".
              Check it out. Otherwise, unprivatize your email and i'll try to send
              the zips.

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 14, 2005
                by the way, after a half hour or hour or maybe a restart, if you log on
                again, the server will let you download another file...at least that's
                how the manual pdfs eventually worked for me.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 14, 2005

                  Thanks! I will try that as soon as I get a chance.