MG-1 / Moog Rogue end panels.

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 7:56 PM
      Some nice Estacada Black Walnut boards came out of the drying room Saturday.  I made up some end panels sets now available for $85 including packaging and shipping in the USA by priority mail.  View closeup detailed photos of them here - for ordering, note the ID# on each set.

      MG-1 Black Walnut panels for sale.
    • Dee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2012
        Responding to requests for Black Walnut heartwood / sapwood mix end panels I have selected some stock specifically for this application. See 7 new sets of end panels here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/deechurch/sets/72157630241768416/

        Price is $85 mailed anywhere in the USA.