Info on the "Sync Sweep" mod

  • daniel_bornhorst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010
      I was browsing around on the youtube and came across a mod that I really want to perform. It involvs adding a switch that modulates oscillator 2's pitch with the contour generator. This would be especially useful in the osc sync mode, hence the name sync sweep.

      Does anyone know how this is done, or can point me to the information. I assume its as simple as connecting the control voltage from the contour to the detune pot of osc 2. I don't want to screw anything up, so I would appreciate an expert advice before I go digging around inside my synth.

      Thanks