May 28th "Bike Night" swingers party

  • Todd & Elena
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      LoveVoodoo.com is having a big swingers party Memorial Day Saturday,
      May 28th. We are expecting over 300 couples and singles at the event.
      Free Bike Parking
      Custom Bikes on Display
      Photographer and Body Painter
      Free Drinks, Shirts and Giveaways
      If you are interested to join, please visit our Party page at

      http://www.lovevoodoo.com/party.asp

      If you have any questions, feel free to email us at info@...

      T&E

      P.S. If you are not a member of LoveVoodoo.com, check it out.
      LoveVoodoo is a community were couples and singles meet for new sexual
      experiences. There are thousands of Singles and Couples profiles to
      browse. Swingers, Soft swap, Bisexual experiences, BDSM, Groups, or
      maybe you are just looking to spice up your own relationship.