THESE LADIES ARE FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • darelle l
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      ***I WAS ASKED TO POST THIS FOR SOME VERY SEXY AND DOWN TO EARTH LADIES SO SHOW SOME LUV FOR THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE!***

      Hello to all and we would like to introduce ourselves to everyone.Our name is "So Many Clits"
      and we are a group of 7 females and counting who are into women,straight men,and couples.We are into one on ones or group sex with women,hot interracial action,and of course all the men who know how to keep it hard.We are having a big swing party on Saturday April 30th at 10pm in Philadelphia in multiple rooms and we are inviting all to come who would like to join us for our guest list is filled with hotties and wetties.For those who would like to attend please email us directly at so_many_clits@... and one of our members is having her first gangbang and her name is Diva and she will provide pics upon request her event is on Friday May 6th in Phila and she is hot.You can also join our group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phillysmostfreakiest2004 for we have a great meet and greet group along with questions of the day,the daily time out,and the coming of the uploading of some xxx files of a few of US!Last and not least all our events are by invite only and if joining our group
      we have a "NO EMAIL " settings policy and we hope to have alot of you come and join us for the long haul for we get it in and THATS AS REAL AS IT GETS.THANK YOU!